Share |

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Menu for 4/30 to 5/14




My blogs post are about a week ahead of real life...which is a problem when I post my menu for the next two weeks. It's almost like I am teasing you which isn't my intention. If you are interested in revisiting the last menu, here it is! Otherwise here is a look at what recipes are to come!

Every payday I make a menu for two weeks.

I only cook on the nights The Fireman is home. I try to starve the brats when he is working...no that isn't true! We just eat "stuff" that The Fireman would never consider Dinner! The Fireman is off a lot of this Menu plan so there is a lot of cooking! We also have what is called "Get your Own Nights" which is nights that the kids cook for themselves. I grocery shop for one week at a time so the produce is fresh.



Now the menu is not laid in stone on the days I will make it. The only day I don't budge on is Tuesdays! Or maybe, it's the kids that don't budge on Tuesdays!


Friday April 30th Wings Night!! Buffalo wings

Saturday May 1st Take out Friday!!! Pizza with coupon

Sunday May 2nd Chicken Picatta over Linguine

Monday May 3rd * Ultimate Grilled Cheese

Tuesday May 4th Taco Tuesday! Chili Verde Tacos with Rice and Beans

Wednesday May 5th Cinco de Mayo!! Hamburger Red Enchiladas

Thursday May 6th Smothered Pork chops with Mushroom Gravy over Mashed Potatoes

Friday May 7th Steak with Peppercorn Sauce with Roasted Cauliflower

Saturday May 8th Chicken Parmesan over Spaghetti

Sunday May 9th Guinness Beef Stew

Monday May 10th Homemade Turkey Chili with Corn bread

Tuesday May 11th Taco Tuesday! Fish Tacos with creamy Cilantro Sauce

Wednesday May 12th * Chicken Ranch Sandwiches

Friday May 13th Sloppy Joes

Saturday May 14th * Chinese Ramon Salad

7 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Mmmm, i want your recipe for chicken ranch tacos. looking forward to that one!

Anonymous said...

vry nice and organized!! I do this as well, and have found that i actually spend less at the store! Can't wait to see your recipes and add them to my rotation! anne

www.anniebakes.net

Unknown said...

I want know more about this ultimate grilled cheese.

Rachel said...

I am soooo jealous of your organization! Wow. Everything sounds delicious.

Katie said...

Happy Follow Friday! I'm your newest follower :) Your blog is fantastic!! I hope you'll stop by my blog- My Story Is Not Over at http://www.katieandspencer.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Follow Friday!
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

Jaime said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following now! I love what you feed your kids on days the Fireman isn't home! I do the same thing when my husband has duty or decides to go fishing! Such and easy night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs