Share |

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Very First Blog Award

I'm having a moment! Let me catch my breath! All the jumping up and down has me a little out of breath! The ever amazing Meg @ A Dash of Nutmeg gave me my very first blog award! I'm having a Sally Field moment! "You like me! You really like me!" I never imagined anyone would actually read my blog. In fact I giggled in excitement when I had five readers, four being people I knew. Now I have 98! And I cant believe it!

Let's talk about Meg @ A Dash of Nutmeg! Her blog is amazing! She is a fellow foodie! And a fellow fire wife! You have to check out her blog!

The agreement of the award is that I pass it along to 12 well deserving blogs. How will I ever I pick! I am addicted to so many!

1. Half Brazilian Half Irish I'm good ole' Irish girl and I love reading her blog! She cracks me up!

2. Good Girl Gone Redneck Ever what happens to a city girl once she moves to the country? This blog is funny!

3. Boobies, Babies, and a Blog She has the most amazing giveaways! Plus she's a hoot!

4. Sugar Spice and Everything Nice Great recipes!

5. What's for Dinner? She covers it all from coupons to cooking!

6. The Unpolished Spoon A fellow Foodbuzz.com foodie! Lots of great recipes!

7. Let's Have A Cocktail! The first time I read her blog it was about Jose Cuervo and I have been hooked ever since. Very funny take on cocktails!

8. Chili Cheese Fries The name says it all! His recipes send me to the kitchen hungry!

9. The Culinary Chronicles Ever wonder how that chain restaurant made that Awesome Blossom onion ring? Well so did she and she made it at home! Yum!

10. Annie Eats and Annie cooks. Mmmm again making me hungry!

11. Miller Moments Despite the name, it's not about beer! It is an amazing blog about homeschooling and educational items. I wish it was around ten years ago when my kids were little! She has great info!

12. Boots in the Doorway A touching blog in the life of a military family. I have a step-son in Iraq and so enjoy reading Boots in the Doorway's blog. Check it out!

Congrats to the winners. Now here's what you have to do:

* Put the award logo on your blog or within your post
* Pass the award to 12-well-deserving bloggers
* Link the nominees within your post
* Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwweeeeeeee! Thank you SO much!

Coffee Lovin' Mom said...

CONGRATS on your first award!
Love the all the greenness of your blog also!

Jennifer said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you!!! Congrats on your first award and thank you for giving me mine!!! XOXO

Hannah Gold said...

Thank you so much for the award! I, too, cannot believe that people do check in to see what I have posted!

Love your header!

Wendy Irene said...

It was great to see your site on Moms with Blogs today on Modern Mom. I hope it brings many new faces, and congrats on the award ;-)

veterankindergartenteacher said...

I follow several of these blogs already and I must say they deserve the recognition!

Peggy said...

Congratulations! Good for you, keep up the good work:)

Nam (The Culinary Chronicles) said...

THANK YOU so much! The Sunshine Award surely does brighten my day!

Cheers to you!

Shamrocks and Shenanigans said...

Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award!!!

You made my day!!!

Cheers!!!
:)

The Royal Family said...

HI!

You won my curious chef cuting board please email me your shipping address right away. Thanks

The Buzz
Brandy
the_royalfamilyATmsnDOTcom

congrats on the award!

JennyMac said...

Congrats to you and thank you so much for including me. Looking forward to "meeting" all of those other bloggers on your list I dont know. :)

Micael said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the last Friday Follow! I'm returning the follow! (I apologize for the delay, I just got back from a fun filled camping trip!)

Micael :)
http://SavingObsession.com

Fab Find Foodie said...

CONGRATS!! That is so fantastic!! I love your blog, and it's well-deserved!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs