I'm having a moment! Let me catch my breath! All the jumping up and down has me a little out of breath! The ever amazing Meg @ A Dash of Nutmeg gave me my very first blog award! I'm having a Sally Field moment! "You like me! You really like me!" I never imagined anyone would actually read my blog. In fact I giggled in excitement when I had five readers, four being people I knew. Now I have 98! And I cant believe it!
Let's talk about Meg @ A Dash of Nutmeg! Her blog is amazing! She is a fellow foodie! And a fellow fire wife! You have to check out her blog!
The agreement of the award is that I pass it along to 12 well deserving blogs. How will I ever I pick! I am addicted to so many!
1. Half Brazilian Half Irish I'm good ole' Irish girl and I love reading her blog! She cracks me up!
2. Good Girl Gone Redneck Ever what happens to a city girl once she moves to the country? This blog is funny!
3. Boobies, Babies, and a Blog She has the most amazing giveaways! Plus she's a hoot!
4. Sugar Spice and Everything Nice Great recipes!
5. What's for Dinner? She covers it all from coupons to cooking!
6. The Unpolished Spoon A fellow Foodbuzz.com foodie! Lots of great recipes!
7. Let's Have A Cocktail! The first time I read her blog it was about Jose Cuervo and I have been hooked ever since. Very funny take on cocktails!
8. Chili Cheese Fries The name says it all! His recipes send me to the kitchen hungry!
9. The Culinary Chronicles Ever wonder how that chain restaurant made that Awesome Blossom onion ring? Well so did she and she made it at home! Yum!
10. Annie Eats and Annie cooks. Mmmm again making me hungry!
11. Miller Moments Despite the name, it's not about beer! It is an amazing blog about homeschooling and educational items. I wish it was around ten years ago when my kids were little! She has great info!
12. Boots in the Doorway A touching blog in the life of a military family. I have a step-son in Iraq and so enjoy reading Boots in the Doorway's blog. Check it out!
Congrats to the winners. Now here's what you have to do:
* Put the award logo on your blog or within your post
* Pass the award to 12-well-deserving bloggers
* Link the nominees within your post
* Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award