Share |

Saturday, April 17, 2010

COUNTRY BOB SAUCE WINNERS

COUNTRY BOB SAUCE WINNERS!!!!!!!

I am stunned....no. I am Speechless! Well, not quite but sort of! But golly me! What a turn out! I know Country Bob's Sauce is amazing but the word must have gotten out because my little blog was popping! (The Tortured Teenager's words)

But I must say an extra special thanks to Country Bob Sauce! I am not easily impressed and I have had many emails with the owner and this is a company that really cares.

Anyhoo...and the winners are (I have always wanted to say that!)

Groovy Baby Blog said...

Cool blog, I'm a country Bob sauce fan too, I used it all the time.
now I'm following your blog.
http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I would use it when we grill some chicken.

hewella1@gmail.com

I have sent to the winners. Thanks you so much for making this such a success! I cant wait to do another giveaway!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs