Share |

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Corned Beef Sandwiches



Certain dishes just beg to be made into a sandwich. Meatloaf, Roast Beef and Corned Beef. My kids don't share the enthusiasm us adults have for it. In fact I would guess one will drive thru Taco Bell and the other will eat cereal. I made a Twice Baked Corned Beef last night and all I could think about was the possibility of the sandwich. It has to be on rye bread and heavy on the mustard. No cheese for me or vegetables. It's all about the meat for me. The Fireman will want cheese and all the fixings. Just put a pickle on the side and we'll call it good. Serve with some leftover Warm Potato Salad and call me happy!!


Family Friendly Note Well if you are looking for fast, this is it! My kids dont care for the Rye bread but what ever bread your kids will eat is great!

badge


New Friend Fridays











6 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing like a tasty sandwich and it looks like you have a winner here!

The Zany Housewife said...

That looks incredible. I have been dying to make corned beef for months now...and I love rye bread. Surprisingly so does my toddler. She gobbles it right up.

rite said...

Hello i also host a friday blog hop! Feel free to add yourself to the list any time! Im your newest follower!

Have a wonderful Friday!

xoxox
Lo
http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Stopping by from NFF! :) And what is kinda funny is my post was right before yours... the Recipe Share Party. ha! Guess we're both into recipes, huh? Have a wonderful weekend.

-Sarah

Jacqie said...

Here from the Friday Follow.

http://talesofthewife.blogspot.com

Sweetums5 said...

I love corned beef sandwiches! I am blog-hopping from Friendly Friday at Frugal Novice and am a new follower. Enjoy the weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs