Share |

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quick Chipotle Chicken Tacos


I am pressed for time. Baseball has me running! These tacos can be made in no time. Dinners on the table and we'll be able to relax after a very long night! Using chicken tenders is the key. They cook ultra fast. Promise you can get this dinner out on the table in fifteen minutes.


Quick Chipotle Chicken Tacos
1 LB chicken breast tenders
1 TB chipotle adobo sauce
1 clove of garlic minced
Juice of 1 lime

I buy the jumbo pack of these tenders. I can get them for about $5 a package and get two nights out of it.

Mix all the ingredients together.

Heat pan on medium high heat. Dump chicken in the pan and cook.

Yep it's that easy.

Slice each tended into three slices. Stuff into warmed tortillas
I like to warm them up on the griddle pan until they are crispy

Cover with your favorite toppings. I'm using cheese, salsa, beans and sour cream.


Family Friendly Note This is great for busy moms! This took no time. It really is NOT spicy so your little ones will be fine but you could make a batch that is spicy for adults.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs