Share |

Friday, July 30, 2010

Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with Garlic Mayonnaise


The Fireman calls this chic food. I guess you could call it vegetarian although I don't know about the mayo. To be honest I am too much of a meat eater to know what constitutes as vegetarian!! I find I crave this sandwich in the summer when you don't require as heavy of a sandwich. My favorite is topping it with sprouts but I can't be bothered to go to the store while soaking up the sun!

I'm grilling only the vegetables I need for my sandwich. Slice or two of eggplant, zucchini sliced lengthwise, onions, and bell pepper.

Heat your grill pan.

Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Place oil side down on the grill. Repeat the process on the other side.

Grill til perfect.

While grilling toss enough mayo for how many sandwiches you are making into a bowl with one clove of garlic minced (one clove per sandwich) and just a tad (tsp) of parsley. Mix well.

Assemble sandwich.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs