Share |

Monday, September 13, 2010

Burgers Recap

This summer I tried and tried to consume a burger each and every weekend. It was tough! Somebody had to do it!


Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers


If you like Blue Cheese, then this is your burger!

Chili Stuffed Burgers


This happened to be my favorite from this summer! I could eat this each and every week!

Apricot and Pepperjack Burger


Sweet and Spicy make a perfect marriage for this burger!

Teriyaki Turkey Burger with Pineapple Salsa


You can put this dinner on the plate in no time! Careful not to eat all the salsa while waiting on the burgers!

The Ballplayer's Favorite Burger


No matter what burger I am making, I have to always have this for my son. It is his favorite!

San Francisco Burger


This is The Tortured Teenagers go to burger!

Patty Melt


Burger meets grilled cheese!

Guacamole Burger


This should be California's Burger...or at least mine!

Poor Man Steaks


Stuffed burger! Most my family eats it bunless!

Panko Fried Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard

For all you chicken burger fans!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs