Share |

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simply Roasted Cauliflower


I dont know what it is about roasting vegetables that makes them so darn appealing to me! Maybe its the way the become sweet. I just love how a vegetable you probably wouldn't eat becomes magical once roasted. I also love how easy it is. Chop them up, drizzle some olive oil, season them and then throw in the oven (Yes I throw my food around a bit! Blame my red hair!)Tonight I literally tossed some Cauliflower in the oven to go with a beautiful steak and Augratin potatoes. Roasting vegetables is probably my favorite. It also happens to be my brats favorite.


Simply Roasted Cauliflower
1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
oil for drizzling
salt and pepper

Simply cut the cauliflower and toss on a cookie tray.

Drizzle with some olive oil and toss to cover. Salt and pepper and toss into a preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes. Tossing in the halfway point.

If you really want to make special, add freshly grated Parmesan cheese and pine nuts but then it isn't Simply Roasted Cauliflower.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs