Share |

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Olive Cheese Bread



I tried this recipe when looking for a new recipe for our oh so often BBQ Get togethers. I tried it a couple days before our BBQ. It is good. Really good. It just is not for my BBQ crew. This is chic food at it's best. The Fireman loved it but he was changing it as he was stuffing his face. This recipe is best for a womens book club, Bonko, etc. I ate it for lunch the next day which tells you how amazing it is and how great it is as leftovers. The changes I made will be on another post. This original recipe is just to good to not share. It is from Pioneer Woman. Her site is amazing. I stalk it often. No really...I do!


Olive Cheese Bread



1 loaf French Bread-sliced lengthwise
1 jar 6 ounces of Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives
1 can , Black Olives
2 stalks Green Onions
1 stick Butter, Room Temperature
½ cups Mayonnaise
¾ pounds Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated (it is the small block)

Chop the olives and add to a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Spread over the french bread. Bake 325ºF for 40 minutes





I suggest you cut it into small pieces. It is rich!

2 comments:

Linda said...

This looks amazing! I'll be back to check out your site more - even as a Vegetarian many of your recipes look really good!
Following you via Friendly Fridays - I'm late I know lol - come on over and visit. :)
Have a peaceful weekend,
Robin
mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Wow! That sounds sooo good! I'm definitely trying this recipe soon. Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs