Share |

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ponzu Chicken Tacos



I keep seeing commercials for Kikkoman's Ponzu. Toss on meat and grill. Ok I'll take that challenge and double you!!
The bottle says it's citrusy. Sounds perfect for tacos. It also says to just marinade meat in it but I had to add garlic. I can't not cook with garlic. I debated on adding a jalapeno but since it's my first time using it I will keep the flavors simple. However, I am going to cook the meat with onions and peppers.

Ponzu Chicken Tacos
1 cup of Ponzu
4 chicken breasts cut into strips
2 cloves of garlic
juice of 1 lime
1 onion halved and sliced
1 bell pepper cut into strips


Cut chicken into strips and dump into a dish you can marinade in. A ziploc bag would work too but its close to shopping day and we are out of just about everything....again!

Dump Garlic and juice of lime onto the chicken. I poured straight from the bottle the Ponzu. Just make sure every piece of meat is covered. Cover and refrigerate at least an hour but best if all day.

Cut up onion and bell pepper. Dump into a lightly greased saute pan with the chicken. Cook until done. It will cook pretty fast.

Stuff into warmed tortillas with your favorite toppings. Just cheese and Homemade Salsa for us tonight.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs