Share |

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies



These cookies are brought to you by Meg Ryan. Not the recipe. That's my grandmas. I planned on making cookies. Got all excited. After all I don't bake much anymore but then I ate a couple chocolate chips...and then a couple more...and then, I had to hide them from myself. I usually hide them from The Ballplayer but this time I was my own worst enemy. I didn't want to make cookies anymore. So I started watching a Meg Ryan movie. Funniest movie and I couldn't even tell you the name. She finds her husband cheating and duct tapes him to the toilet. In her rage she decides to bake cookies. Mmm cookies. OK I guess I will make them afterall.


Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 egg
3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation:

Preheat oven to 375°.
Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light. Add the egg and mix until fluffy.


Blend the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together well. Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.


Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooh. These look DEEE LICIOUS!

Can you send me some? :)

Michele N said...

What happened to no chocolate? Did my pic of all the goodies get you started? lol. They do look good, I might have to try them another day, I still have too much banana bread on my hands right now. lol

Miller Moments said...

I think my husband might commit some kind of crime for a bite of those! He loves peanut butter and chocolate. Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs