Share |

Friday, August 6, 2010

Green Chili Quesadilla



This is great for midnight snacks but is great for last minute appetizers. It is just spicy enough that a beer is definitely desired on a hot day. But not too spicy to scare away kids.

I like to spread cream cheese on one tortilla. Tonight it's for a midnight snack so I'm limiting myself to one tortilla but for appetizers you should use two at a time.
Pile green chilis on the cream cheese.


Toss on the griddle. Fold the tortilla over. Brown each side.

For a midnight snack cut into triangles. For appetizers cut into bite size chunks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. Fortunately I have all the necessary ingredients to try this over the weekend.

The Zany Housewife said...

I have everything but the tortillas...I think you just gave me an excuse to go buy or make some. :)

The Redhead Riter said...

I could eat this type of food until it runs out of my ears. Living in Texas really converted me to Mexican hot stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs