Share |

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Favorite Vegetable Recipes

With it being the New Year and hopefully everyone is still into eating healthy, I wanted to share some of my favorite vegetable recipes. I am very lucky, my kids like most vegetables. I try to keep them interesting. Dress them up so they aren't boring.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Now most kids HATE Brussel Sprouts. Mine are not the biggest fan of this recipe. They like the next one if picking favorites. But The Fireman LOVES them cooked this way!


Sauted Brussel Sprouts
Now this one, everyone in the house loves. Your kids will never know that they are eating yucky Brussel Sprouts!
Green Beans
My kids could eat these just about every night if I let them. In fact there are a couple that they would eat every night.Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
I love this one because it looks and tastes like you really worked hard at it but it can be cooked in 15 minutes
Sun Dried Tomato Broccoli
I could eat the entire pan of this. I am not kidding, it is by far my favorite
Rocking Corn
the name says it all!


Now these are just our favorites! You can go to the Recipe Link and try tons more!

2 comments:

Tiffanee said...

Thanks. I am in need of some new veggie recipes and these sounds so good!

Leslie said...

My husband just got done telling me that Dr. Oz says we all need to eat more veggies! Thanks for the recipe link!

...and thanks for the shout out on Twitter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs