Share |

Friday, January 7, 2011

Healthy Food

NEW YEAR! NEW YOU!!
I will share a secret with you...I don't make new years resolutions. I have a hard time making promises I won't keep. But every new year we do willingly change our diet. We have to after six weeks of eating everything in sight. The holidays were great. There was lots of eating out with friends, indulging on fattening foods (it was a potatopalooza!) and goodies that are only made once a year. After the food fest, everyone is craving to go back to our healthy lifestyle.
I want to share a couple meals that aren't as naughty carb heavy to get you started on your new years resolutions. Make these recipes your own! Adjust them for your dietary needs.




Chicken Scampi with Veggies
(leave the flour out if low carbing)






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs