Share |

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pasta Bar

During the holidays, it was crazy. Everyone knows exactly what I mean so there is no need for explanations. One night I took chicken out to thaw. Guess I was feeling ambitious! I was thinking Chicken & Sun dried Tomato Lasagna or Cajun Chicken Alfredo. But with the holidays, I lost steam. But my family expects a meal. So I cheated! You will love this!! This can be done in no time!

I sauted up the chicken,warmed up some jarred Marinara and Alfredo sauce,even sauted up some garlic, Kalamata olives, and sun dried tomatoes (my favorite),added some freshly grated Parmesan cheese. I boiled some angel hair pasta (fastest to cook).And we had dinner!! Everyone loved that they could customize their own dinner. It was a win win situation! Hope you steal this idea!! Make a Pasta Night!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs