Share |

Friday, September 30, 2011

Lemon Dijon Chicken

I am marinating again. I just love that I can throw it all together early in the day and toss on the grill at night. This one was tossed together. Really. I searched the frig and poof! We had a marinade. I love marinating with wine. I love the way it tenderizes the chicken. Making it so moist. And this chicken needs help. As usual I am using skinless, boneless chicken. Healthy but lacking the skin for keeping it moist.


Lemon Dijon Chicken

In a Ziploc bag add
1 cup of white wine
2 TB of creole mustard (or spicy Dijon will work)
1TB honey
zest of one lemon
juice of one lemon

Let marinate at least an hourPlace on a hot grill and cook until completely cooked
The honey will give it a nice caramelize color
Let sit a couple minutes before serving

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs