Share |

Monday, October 3, 2011

Zucchini Coins


This happens to be one of the only ways The Fireman will eat zucchini. I have learned this after having three plants in my back yard producing zucchini daily. I will eat it grilled, fried, sauteed, and raw. Not so for The Fireman. If it doesn't have a crunchy coating, it needs to be caramelize. Luckily these are too easy to make. In fact I tossed them into the oven and walked away. Make two cookie sheets worth because really one isn't enough. Trust me, more is better.

Cut 2-4 zucchinis into coins.Dump into a mixing bowl and add a couple TB of oil. I like to salt and pepper at this point. You can really use any seasoning you likeI actually used some Cajun Seasoning. My family loves spicy
Place onto a greased cookie sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven. Turn the coins when golden brown

Serve!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs