Share |

Friday, October 14, 2011

Caramelized Bacon & Onion Sliders

Now that Fall is finally here and College Football is finally back I can start serving some of my favorite football food. These babies are Caramelized Bacon & Onion Sliders that I plan on popping in my mouth while my team scores a couple touchdowns. You can make up the meat earlier in the day and grill the burgers up right before the game starts. Bake (yes bake) your bacon earlier and reheat in the micro for a couple seconds. Even the onions can be done in advance so you can do nothing but enjoy the game and stuff your face.

Caramelized Bacon & Onion Sliders

1 LB Hamburger meat (this is from Costco)
2 TB Worcestershire Sauce (extra thick because The Fireman bought that)
2 TB Ketchup
1 tsp Season All


Mix up but do not over work
Take Large ice cream scoop (that only gets used oddly for non ice cream) and scoop out burgers
Place on plate
I make into more patty resembling and poke a hole in the center-but not through the center
Bake up some bacon (HERE is how)
Caramelize some onions. I didnt make much so I need to protect them from getting picked off by The Fireman while walking by. He does that.
Make The Secret Sauce. Mine is simply equal parts mayo, ketchup and relish. You can also just use Thousand Island dressing. The Ballplayer says it isn't the same.
Dress your buns. I like saucy buns.
These cook fast
The Ballplayer has decided he is against cheese again so not all will be dressed with cheese. He really is missing out.

Ah Heaven!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs