Share |

Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Recipes

The Fireman is a serious Steeler fan. I'm more a college football fan. I know! You're shaking you're head but I enjoy it more. Something about college football and the spirit of the sport. The way the schools get all involved. Even the sportscasters talk differently. Professional ball just doesn't do it for me. But the appetizers at the game, that is what I am talking about! Even if it is just the hubby and I sitting at home watching the game, I try to make a little something for us to snack on. Here is a list of some of my favorite Football snacks!

Baked Pub Cheese!
Even The Tortured Teenager is making this one for her football games. It is a winner!!


Buffalo Wings!!
Every football game has wings and beer at it right? Buy extra because these will be a hit!


Jalapeno Spinach and Artichoke Dip!!
This is one of my favorites. I could grab this dish and a bottle of wine and leave the game and be happy. Ok maybe that is not appropriate.



Saucy Poppers
What is better than cheesy dip at a Football game? Jalapeno Poppers!! Ok if you have both you are really special!! These are really bomb by the way.


Simple Salsa
Chip and Salsa is pretty much a no brainer around here, you have to have it. I try to make mine homemade as often as I can. It's that easy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs