Share |

Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick Parmesan Noodles

I wing meals so often that I cant even blog about it. For example, the noodles that I am posting today are so simple that I cant even really take a ton of pictures. But it is so much better than any box variety you can buy and is so easy you probably shouldnt tell your family. It'll be our secret.

Quick Parmesan Noodles

Noodles (I used 1/2 pound)
Pasta water
1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan
2 TB Butter
1 TB chopped Sage

start cooking your noodles. I am using whatever I have in my cupboard. While the pasta is boiling away, carefully scoop about 1 cup of the boiling pasta water. Then drain noodles and I just toss them back into my hot pan with 2 TB butter which melted immediately and then dump the  cheese on the hot noodles and add some of the pasta water until you get a cheesy consistency that is perfect. No milk needed

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs