Share |

Monday, November 19, 2012

POM Cranberry Relish


I have shown you an Easy way to may Cranberry Relish (other than buying the can like my Gram did!) I want to show you another way to make Cranberry Relish. I didn't like it much as a child. Now I need a bite of cranberries on each bite of turkey, mixed in with the gravy. My taste has changed as an adult. The Tortured Teenage shares my view on cranberry relish. She loves it. The Ballplayer wont even look at it. Nope!

Right now, there is so much buzz about POM. The health benefits are amazing. The people at POM were nice enough to send my blog a case of the juice to incorporate into my holiday cooking. Not much was cooked using it. The kids attacked it and drank it like soda. The Fireman and I used it in some mixed drinks, but I managed to save 5 for cooking. I have them safely hidden where no child will go in our frig. You can only guess.

POM Cranberry Relish
1/2 package of fresh cranberries
1/2 cup of POM juice
3/4 cup of sugar
1 TB orange zest
1/2 tsp cinnamon

bring all ingredients to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.

Place in a serving dish and refrigerate at least 2 hours.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs