Share |

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Paddy's Days Meals

Maybe it's the red hair, or the website title, or maybe it is my hot spicy temper but St. Paddy's day is pretty special to me. St. Paddy is probably my favorite of ALL holidays even Christmas. I know, a shock!

Here are my FAVORITE Irish recipes.

Scones
Probably the most desired in my house. My kids will bug me weeks ahead hoping each year I am going to make them. I only make them on holidays. These are very tender rather than the hockey pucks you see in coffee houses.Twice Baked Corned Beef
I try to make TWO just for the leftovers. The sandwiches that this makes is amazing.
Whiskey Peppercorn Steak
If you do not care for Corned Beef with Cabbage, try this for an alternative. Use a good Irish Whiskey (Jameson) for the festivitiesGuinness Beef Stew
The name says it all!Pistachio Cake
It's green!!


And finally, for the day after!
Corned Beef Sandwiches

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs