Share |

Monday, February 7, 2011

All My Favorite Fry Recipes

I'm in potato withdrawals. I need them. I want them. Dammit I have to have them! Unfortunately they are not really allowed while watching my curves. Why on God's green earth are they not considered a vegetable? One I can eat, that is! Let's just be honest! I could eat potatoes three times a day. Forget the meat. I just need the potatoes.

Here are some of my favorite Fried Potatoes;

Firehouse Taters


Lemon Roasted Potatoes


and my Favorite!!! Ranch Fries


What's your favorite fry?

3 comments:

City Share said...

I too like pretty much anything with potatoes. I can't pick just one favorite. All of yours look delicious.

Jane Bonacci - The Heritage Cook said...

I agree - there is nothing like potatoes to soothe this girl's soul, LOL! Thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes. I can't wait to dive into all of these potatoes!!

Cursuri Franceza said...

I love potatoes too, and I think I could eat them three times a day, too. I absolutely love your recipe for the lemon roasted ones. Aside from the fact that they look so mouth-watering, they are so easy to prepare and I’ll be sure to make several trays cause I bet no one can resist the temptation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs