Share |

Friday, February 11, 2011

Roasted Chicken Quarters with Veggies

A girlfriend sent me a Facebook message the other day "are you still blogging?"

Yes! I just have been eating very simple lately. Meat and vegetables. Boring. Not really blogging material.

So my friend chided me! "moms like to read about the simple meals as much as your multi step meals"

Point taken!

Roasted Chicken Quarters with Veggies
Normally, I buy chicken breasts but my local store had these quarters on a buy one get one free. Meat for the whole family under four bucks. Sold.
These are already seasoned but I find they dont use any salt or little so I add kosher salt.
I place on a cookie sheet and roast at 400 degrees until thoroughly cooked.
Add veggies...I like these. They are perfect for two servings (despite what the bag says) and you cook them in the bag in the microwave in 3 minutes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs