Share |

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quick Taco Tuesday Soups

I am still strapped to the tradition of Taco Tuesday. Really it started out of necessity but now it has become a joke in the house of how mom will keep it going and keep it fresh. I try to do something different each week. I have joked that one day the family will find spaghetti in a taco shell. Don't tempt me! There are many Tuesdays that I do not serve tacos, but a spicy soup or even enchiladas. I should have named it Mexican Tuesday. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Here are a couple very quick Tortilla Soups that you can make for your Taco Tuesdays.



Quick Chicken Tortilla Soup
This vegetable based soup is healthy yet totally satisfying.



Southwestern Tortilla Soup
This is the fastest soup I can offer you. You might feel a little guilty when the compliments start flowing.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs