Share |

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cocktail Weenies



I love these. I love these too much, and fortunately these are too easy to make. I will toss these together and refrigerate until the day of whatever party we are having. Appetizers always hold a special place in my family. Every holiday, we always have our big meal later in the evening so we can snack all day on the appetizers.


Cocktail Weenies
1 package of Cocktail Weenies
1/2 cup of grape jelly
1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
4 TB Hot sauce

Mix the grape jelly, BBQ sauce and hot sauce together and mix with the sausages. Bake 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve with toothpicks.

4 comments:

Meg @ A Dash of Nutmeg said...

I've never tried putting grape jelly in the sauce before, but that sounds good.

(Single)Mommy said...

ooOh I need to bring something to a holiday work potluck these might just be perfect. Thanks!

Tania from http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com (I LOVE new friends if you want to follow back)

The Redhead Riter said...

I had no idea that those were the ingredients to make cocktail weenies! No wonder I like them so much because I LOVE grape jelly!

The Zany Housewife said...

I always wondered what those things were saturated in...cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs