Share |

Friday, April 6, 2012

Chipotle Marinated Chicken Tacos

Recently when The Tortured Teenager was home for a visit from college she was craving Mexican food. Where she is going to college there really isn't an abundance of Mexican food and you can find fresh salsa in my frig weekly. In fact the girl was going soft on my saying our family salsa was too hot. Poor thing! I've got to get some pepper in her fast!



Chipotle Marinated Chicken Tacos

1 TB chipotle in abodo sauce
1 lime juice
2 chicken breast
all the trimmings for your favorite tacos


so this is chipotle peppers and you don't need much, just a TB of the sauce and some lime juice
juice a lime and let sit for 30 minutes
Its just the kids and I tonight so I am in charge of the grill and its dark out here
grill till cooked
let sit a couple minutes
slice up
The Tortured Teenager likes beans on her taco...dont judge
WELCOME HOME BABY!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs