Share |

Monday, August 22, 2011

Citrus Wine Marinated Chicken

I have been on a marinating chicken kick. It's too easy. Toss it in a bag, let it hang out in the refrigerator, grill up for dinner. Meat is tender and juicy and I look like I am the amazing cook. I love food that appears to taste like you worked hard and in reality you did little work. Let's be honest, we are all busy. Seems like as each child grows up and moves away that my life gets more busy when you think it would get easier.

This recipe is the easiest! I bet you have the ingredients in your bar or frig. It's just Garlic, wine, Orange Juice and Orange Zest. Dump equal parts (of the OJ and wine) and add one clove of garlic and the zest of one orange (I'm actually using a tangerine) into a zip lock back.


Let sit in the frig for at least an hour
Grill.

It was that easy!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs