Share |

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blue Moon Marinated Chicken

Blue Moon Marinated Chicken

I love Blue Moon. It's s favorite around our house. Add an orange and I'm in heaven. Blue Moon Pulled Pork Tacos is a favorite in our house. But I got to thinking, I've marinated chicken in beer before but never with Blue Moon. It's time to do this!

Now I'm using skinless boneless chicken breasts that are pre seasoned and I'm only using this because it's what I have. Really chicken breast with skin and bone would be more desirable for grilling. It helps with not only flavor but keeping the chicken moist on the grill. This way I'm doing tonight is only healthier. So I'm really counting on the beer to do it's thing.

Blue Moon Marinated Chicken
1 blue moon
1/4 cup vegetable oil/canola
1/4 cup Creole mustard
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tb orange juice


Its too easy. Put a zip lock bag into a bowl. This is just so I don't accidentally spill it on the counter which is always an option. Pour all the ingredients into the bag
beer!! It's early or I would be partaking too
dont forget the garlic! Mmm Garlic and beer
just slice the onions. Dont put too much effort into it. Its just to flavor the beer..or the chicken
Pick the bag up and just mix it up
oops dont forget the orange juice! Blue Moon and Orange juice and like Peas and Carrots
Add the chicken. Again these are pre seasoned but use what you have
Seal it all up and put into the frig
turn every hour or so..
I mean doesn't that look tasty? Am I the only one getting hungry?
Grill.
Emma wants some chicken too!
Make sure you cook it thoroughly
Let sit for a couple minutes before slicing. Pour some of the juice over the chicken once plated


1 comments:

Pam said...

I like Blue Moon too and have to try this! YUM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs