Share |

Friday, June 1, 2012

Quick Cheesy Potato Skins

I'm a sucker for anything potato and sometimes when we are watching sports you just need a little appetizer. I am guilty of it too! Today I happen to have practically nothing in our house. We are having a pantry meal for dinner (Tamale Pie) and these Potato Skins are being made from leftover baked potatoes. If you have some bacon on hand you could top, but we are really bare bones! That let me tell you, It wont stop me from eating these!

Quick Cheesy Potato Skins
3 leftover baked potatoes
1 cup of your favorite cheese (cheddar or jack works great)
1 TB melted butter
sour cream for garnishing

these are just last nights potatoes. I always make extra so I can fry them for breakfast or eat them for lunch.
Cut them lengthwise
scoop out the inside. I saved it for The Ballplayer for him for later. He is a growing boy!
brush with 1 TB melted butter
cover with cheese and toast in a preheated 450 oven for about 5 minutes or until melted and warm
serve with sour cream.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proud member of FoodBlogs